Friday, March 23, 2012

My Thrill in Life is....

Breakfast Burritos!! Yes I'm being serious. Does that make me sound like a loser? You know what I don't really care because breakfast burritos are just about the best thing to ever happen to me. I mean I'm a fan of most burritos in general but there is just something about the breakfast kind that I just really love. Today I decided to take a nice little walk to work since we are actually having spring (ok it's actually more like summer) right now in Boston which is pretty much unprecedented. On my normal route I pass by an Anna's taqueria. I may have noticed the other day that they are now currently serving breakfast burritos at this location. I have sampled the illusive Anna's breakfast burrito once before, back when they only offered them at the MIT location. That first time I had one it was all I could have asked for and more, and let me tell you this time it did not disappoint either. The only strange part was that the guy who was making my burrito guessed my name correctly from seeing my "A" necklace, weird!! But I let it slide since the brekki burrito was top notch. This may have to become a new walking to work Friday tradition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment