Thursday, June 17, 2010

My "Personal" Ad


So I've heard from a lot of people that I should do online dating which I have absolutely no interest in, but I thought if I was going to do something like that what would I actually write about myself, so here is my masterpiece. I'd get a ton of hits don't you think?

Seeking: Man in late 20's/early 30's who is smart, funny and attractive as I am also smart, funny and attractive (see picture). I am available one week night a week and potentially sunday late afternoon/evenings. The remainder of my time is spent sleeping, working, doing yoga and spending time with my friends. If I actually like you after a few dates (chances are you won't get past #1, but here's hoping!) another weeknight after yoga or possibly a weekend night could become available to you. All other times are non-negotiable.
Here is a little bit about myself
Likes-Bikram yoga, unsweetened iced tea, making out, sleeping in, grey goose + lemons, pizza, shoes and purses
Dislikes-mandels, cancelling plans, noticeable tattoos, zucchini(since you will probably be cooking for me you should know it's my least favorite vegetable) and cats

2 comments:

  1. match.com worked pretty well for me (and my girlfriend) and some other people I (and some you) know that are recently engaged or married. It helps to weed out the cat and zucchini lovers like myself. And who doesn't like to window shop? So what the heck, give it a try if you think it will be fun. And it's not that expensive. Something like $5 a month to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just being a brat, i know plenty of people that met on match, just went to a match wedding a few months ago. i'm not bad mouthing it at all!

    ReplyDelete