Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Maybe this is why I'm still single, SO WHAT!

When I was in college I made a list of the qualities that I was looking for in a guy. This topic came up recently and I decided it was time to make a revised list since, "Throws good parties" is really not a top priority for me anymore. So here is what I've come up with:
1.Smart-Not just went to a good school smart, but can actually have an interesting conversation
2.Funny/sense of humor-makes me laugh but also laughs at my dumb jokes/stories
3.Cute- no explanation necessary
4.Successful- has a career or career aspirations
5.College graduate
6.Not a super guy’s guy- I don’t want to watch sports and drink beers all the time
7.Gets along with his family
8.Is in good shape/ is healthy
9.Is willing to not have kids
10.Not a homebody- I like to go out
11.Knows when to be serious and when to be silly
12.Understands that sometimes I need my alone or girl time
13.Handy- can fix things
14.Some knowledge of cooking and cleaning
15.Gets along with my friends-they’re not going anywhere
16.Not intimidated by me-don’t want someone to do what I say all the time or be afraid to call me out when I'm being a brat
17.Knows how to dress appropriately-doesn't have to be all dressed up all the time, but should know how to put himself together if necessary.*
18.Sticks up for himself-not a tough guy but not a wimp
19.Will take care of me and let me take care of him when sick
20.Understands who I am, sometimes I'm sweet, but other times I'm a brat or bitchy, tired, sick, not feeling cute, etc, but loves me anyway.

*Mandels are never appropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment