Friday, February 20, 2009

What Ever Happened To . . .

Men being gentlemen-if I had a dollar for every guy that has pushed me out of the way to get on the bus or train lately, I could probably afford that South End Duplex that I saw for sale this week!
People dressing appropriately for work-Casual Friday means you can wear jeans, not sports jerseys or matching warm up suits!
Kids being kids-every time I turn around or am shopping in Victoria’s secret I see a bunch to teens or even tweens with fake tans, too much makeup and skimpy outfits. You have your whole life to be an adult, why not enjoy being a kid??
Michelle Branch-her old stuff has been coming up on random on my i-pod lately, just wondered if she is still making music??
Good shows on TV-as much as I get sucked into reality TV, most of it is a piece of crap.
Jeans being inexpensive-I love my designer jeans as much as the next girl, but seriously, these prices are getting out of control!
Real phone conversations- I like e-mail, texting and the face but pick up the phone and call me every once and a while, I have tons of minutes!
My eating skills-man I just can’t put away the food like I used to!
Beanie Babies-I have some “limited edition” ones, weren’t they supposed to be worth money?? I just remember people hijacking the McDonald’s trucks when they were giving them out with happy meals.
Lindsay Lohan’s career-I’m just saying that chick better pull herself together before she ends up like every other child star, hosting or starring in a reality show (if she’s lucky!)
My dating life-well I guess this one is no one else’s fault but my own, but I seriously can’t even remember the last time I was on a real date :(

2 comments:

  1. I never got sucked into the beanie baby frenzy. Actually I take that back...my mom never left me. She knew they were worthless which reminds me...I should really thank her for that.
    Also La Lohan should be on Celebrity Rehab Sober House. She'd be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, excuse me, you don't remember our date in the tiny underground Italian place with the waiter who couldn't pour anything without spilling? That's the last time I let you take me out.

    ReplyDelete