Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine’s Day, I mean Lincoln’s Birthday

Just in case people were confused, today is Lincoln’s birthday, not Valentine’s Day. So why don’t you tell your boyfriend/husband/random dude you made out with last weekend, to stop being a show-off and give you flowers on Valentine’s Day and to not send them to work. No one wants to see you parading around the office with your flowers today. It’s bad enough that V-day falls on a Saturday this year. This means that normal people (I mean single people) can’t get a reservation to go out to dinner, and then if you decide to brave the bar scene (I think I just threw up in my mouth a little) you know that everyone is going to be out on the make.*

*Out on the make means, chicks are gonna be all over dudes because they are so upset that they don’t have a man on v-day and dudes are just going to have their pick because they know that all the girls that are out are single. Better dust off your copy of He’s Just Not That Into You ladies, you’re gonna need it!

2 comments:

  1. the flowers at work thing is really just a bit much - like, what, is it not as special if he just gives you the flowers at home when there's no one around to see how special you are except him? yeah, that's no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go out on Saturday night and watch all those man-flesh hungry women! So desperate!!!! Oh wait then again I may be in a dark corner making out so I might miss it. Happy Birthday Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete