Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FU in the face Soulmate!

I'm kind of annoyed with these e-harmony commercials where the chick is all I wanted to start looking for my soul mate (spoiler alert-she found him on e-harmony and they got married!). So what if you decided I'm gonna find my soul mate on e-harmony and it turns out that your soul mate was on match.com the whole time? This is why I don't online date, so stop asking me if I want to try it!
I don't really believe in soul mates anyway, like what if mine was some dude that came up to me in a bar and said "We went to school together but I never talked to you before because you were intimidating." What makes you think that now that I'm older, wiser and self-sufficient that I should be less intimidating and/or want to talk to you now??? See ya never, soul mate!

2 comments:

  1. What's even worse are those "rejected" commercials. I don't think that dude is going to get a lot of dates from being on that commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw your soulmate on Cupid.com and he is definitely on the book...

    ReplyDelete