Friday, April 3, 2009

Get A Room!!

Once the bus got started to get packed in like sardines on my ride to work this morning, I realized I should have just stayed home. I have a cold, it’s foggy and raining out and I was treated to quite a show on the bus. When I say the bus was packed, it was packed as in not picking up any more passengers packed. Lucky for me I had gotten on before it was crowded and got a seat, perhaps unlucky for me was the fact that the two lovebirds that I became acquainted with were standing right next to me. This couple boarded the bus together and had no choice but to stand very close to each other, that’s fine. Then they started to give each other little pecks on the mouth while gazing lovingly into each other’s eyes, again I don’t really care. But then, they started making out! I mean full on making out on a crowded bus, filled with people going to work at 8:30 AM!! Seriously, they probably just left the house together, are riding the bus together and probably have to separate for 8 hours to go to work and I’m sure at that point they’ll be together again. Was it really necessary for them to gross everyone out on the bus with their extreme public display of affection? I think not! This didn’t help that I was already having a wanting to be back home in bed kind of morning. I loathe the bus.

Next time I don’t feel well, I’m calling in sick.

1 comment:

  1. It's called the loser cruiser for a reason there honey.

    ReplyDelete